- Curb Appeal: Nothing looks better than a freshly painted house, right? With vinyl siding, your house always looks freshly painted and as good as new. It requires little maintenance, which brings us to the next benefit of vinyl siding.
- Maintenance: Unlike paint, vinyl siding requires little maintenance and upkeep and lasts for years. The occasional washing works well to keep your vinyl siding looking like new and for heavier dirt or even mildew, a wash with detergents and trisodium phosphate takes it away. There is no more scraping old paint away or having to touch up areas because vinyl siding is almost maintenance-free compared to paint.
- A Real Look: If you want an authentic look instead of a painted look, you can choose from vinyl siding that replicates the look of real wood with hand milled cedar grain beauty.
- Noise Control: Solid CoRe Siding reduces noise by up to 45% so you have less noise pollution from the outside world. This allows you to enjoy your home more without hearing every little noise from outside.
- Choices: With over 20 of the trending and most popular color choices, there is something for every aesthetic. Instead of the days when there were just a few colors to choose from, you have a variety that fits different styles and looks.
- Energy Efficiency: Vinyl siding has two layers in its construction. These two layers work to block both heat and cold from both sides so your home is more energy efficient than with paint. The capstock and substrate layers work in tandem and when using good insulation and drywall, you have a solid layer against losing heat or cold in the summer or winter months.
- Protect Your Home: Solid CoRe also features an exclusive moisture management system that protects your home from being damp or getting moisture inside that can damage the walls. Snow, heavy rain, and hail cannot penetrate the siding barrier, which protects your insulation, framing, and all other interior building materials from harmful conditions like rotting, mildew, and even mold.
- An Easy Upgrade: Forget painting and doing trim work for hours or having to hire someone. Vinyl siding is an easy upgrade that is installed in no time and there is never a drying time to worry about.
- Increased Value: Your home's value is increased with vinyl siding due to its longevity and durability so if you do decide to sell at some point, you have an upgrade that helps the sale and increases your profits.
- Warranty: Vinyl siding from Joyce Factory Direct comes with a lifetime of the home warranty so if you do have a concern, you no longer have to worry about being covered.
There are so many reasons to choose vinyl siding for your home. Each reason is a true benefit and while some want vinyl siding due to its easy maintenance, others enjoy the choices in colors and the fact that your house always looks as good as new. Of course, you also get the benefits of better energy efficiency, protection against noise pollution and moisture, and a warranty that far exceeds what you will find with a paint job.
No matter what the reason that you are interested in vinyl siding, if you have any questions about it, simply contact us and we will be more than happy to answer them or help you get started. Get a free design consultation and quote or play around with the colors on our site.
Subscribe to Joyce's Blog